LANGUAGE & CULTURE ASSISTANTS
2020-21 School Year
Application period: Jan 30, 2020 through April 15, 2020
WHAT IS IT?
- The Language & Culture Assistants is an international education program sponsored by the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, managed in Bulgaria by the Embassy of Spain's Education Office.
- The assistants are assigned to elementary/secondary public schools in Spain and their duties are supporting and helping classroom teachers reinforce the students' oral skills in English.
- The language assistants get a monthly stipend for a typical 12-16 teaching period weekly schedule. No travel/accommodation expenses are provided.
- Medical insurance is provided by means of an EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) that needs to be obtained prior to the departure. Consult with your local Social Security Agency.
- The selection process is run locally, in Sofia (Embassy of Spain, Education Office) in collaboration with the University of Sofia (International Relations Office)
WE ARE TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW
To be considered as a candidate, you must:
- Hold Bulgarian nationalty.
- Have a native/near native command of English
- Have a basic communication competence in Spanish.
- Be a University Graduate or senior student in a field related with Pedagogy/Linguistics.
- Be in good physical/mental condition.
- Have a clear police record.
- Have a strong motivation to work as a teacher assistant with young students.
YOU CAN FURTHER SUPPORT YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU:
- Have teaching experience or studies in Pedagogy.
- Have participated in University Study Abroad programs.
- Have an open mind and an intercultural profile.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click here for further information.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION email@example.com