II National Conference of Spanish Language Teaching in Australia 2024. Practical tools for the Spanish classroom.
The Spanish Education Office in Australia in collaboration with the Junta de Castilla y León, the Instituto Cervantes of Sydney, the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), the associations of Spanish teachers of the states of ACT, NSW, QLD and SA and representatives of Australian universities organizes the II National Conference of Spanish Language Teaching in Australia 2024.
The Congress is aimed at Spanish teachers of all levels of education, from primary to higher education, as well as university students.
- Date: March 2 and 3, 2024
- Venue: Green Brain Building, RMIT University, Melbourne.
- Recipients: Australian primary, secondary and university Spanish teachers, as well as education students.
- Call for papers
- Deadline: until November 1, 2023
- Acceptance period: November 15, 2023
- Registration of participants
- To register, you must pay in advance at this link , and attach the payment receipt.
- Congress Price Saturday and Sunday (includes gala dinner with show): $350 (Early Bird $300)
- Congress Price only Saturday (without gala dinner): $180 (Early Bird $150)
- Congress Price Sunday only: $120 (Early Bird $100)
- Students, part-time faculty and retirees (includes gala dinner with show): $300 (Early Bird $250)
- Speaker and scientific committee price (includes gala dinner with show): $250 (Early Bird $200)
- Gala dinner with show (companion or day attendant): $180 (Early Bird $150)
- Early bird: until November 30, 2023
- Gala dinner: includes a 3-course menu, open bar and show.
- Return Policy:
- Full refund if requested prior to the 31st of January (23:59 SYD, time).
- Refunds requested from the 1st to the 15th of February (23:59 SYD time), 50% will be returned.
- No refund after the 15th of February.
I National Conference of Spanish Language Teaching in Australia 2022. Spanish in Australia: Challenges and opportunities.
The Spanish Education Office in Australia in collaboration with the Instituto Cervantes (Sydney), the University of New South Wales (UNSW), the Associations of Spanish Teachers of ACT, NSW, QLD, SA and other representatives of Australian universities announce the I National Conference of Spanish Language Teaching in Australia 2022.
The Conference is aimed at Spanish teachers at all levels of education, from primary to the higher education, as well as university students.
This first edition will have a fundamentally practical and close approach, seeking a professional exchange of experiences. María Luisa Pérez Cañado will present an exciting opening speech in English on bilingualism and especially on the benefit of CLIL in classrooms. The conference will also include cultural and gastronomic activities enriching the event, including the finale Gala Dinner with a performance by guitarist Paco Lara and his flamenco show.
As it is the inaugural edition and to encourage a greater participation, a finance help of 50% will be provided over the cost of registration.
- Date: 19-20 November 2022
- Venue: Kensigton campus (Colombo Building), University of NSW (UNSW)
- Recipients: Primary, secondary and university Spanish teachers from Australia, as well as education students.
- Call for papers
- Deadline: until 1 October 2022
- Acceptance period: 15 October 2022
- Conference price Saturday and Sunday: $300 - 50% = $150
- Conference price Saturday only: $200- 50% = $100
- Conference price Sunday only: $150- 50% = $75
- Students, part-time teachers and retirees: $150- 50% =$75
- Speaker price and scientific committee: $200- 50% = $100
- Gala Dinner with show (participant): $160- 50% =$80
- Gala Dinner with show (companion): $160- 20% =$128
- Early bird rate: an additional 20% off will be applied on all categories until August 31
- Refund Policy:
- Full refund requested prior to the 18th of October (23:59 SYD, time).
- Refunds requested from the 18th to the 4th of November (23:59 SYD time), will incur a 20% cost.
- No refund after the 5th of November.