The Resource Center is a documentation and training entity, dependent on the Education Office, which is entrusted with the following functions:
- Organize Teacher Professional Developments and workshops.
- Support Spanish teachers in Australia.
- Disseminate among local Spanish teachers all kind of information related to the teaching of Spanish language and culture.
- Collaborate with associations of hispanists and teachers of Spanish and foreign languages in Australia.
- Give educational support to the community of Spanish residents in Australia.
Resource Center in Canberra
Resource Center in Melbourne