Ud está aquí:
  1. Estados Unidos y Canadá
  2. Equivalencies
  3. Degree Equivalencies


Equivalencies of U.S. University Degrees in Spain

University Degrees

Non-University Degrees

Submission of Applications in the United States for Non-University Studies

  • General Information
    • Requirements: mandatory subjects during the first two years in the United States for students from the Spanish system
    • Table of equivalencies
    • The Ministry processes all applications, except those processed by the Autonomous Communities of Galicia, Cataluña and Pais Vasco.
  • Documents to be submitted
    • Official application form
    • Certified copy of passport
    • For further studies in Spain: Form for registration in academic institutions or official exams
    • Proof of fee payment
    • The following documents must be submitted with a Spanish translation from a certified translator and legalized with an Apostille, according to each State's requirements:
      • Certified copy of the official diploma to be recognized in Spain or, if necessary, certified official record of exam grades.
      • Certified copy of the academic transcript. This document must include the courses studied, their date of completion, and the final grades obtained.
  • How to apply
    • Applications may be submitted in person or by mail to any of our three regional offices in New York, Miami, or Los Angeles, as well as at our headquarters in Washington, D.C.

Additional information


Esta web utiliza cookies propias para facilitar la navegación y cookies de terceros para obtener estadísticas de uso y satisfacción.

Puede obtener más información en el apartado "Cookies" de nuestro aviso legal.