Application of non-university homologation
The Ministry processes all applications, except those processed by the Autonomous Communities of Galicia, Catalonia and the Basque Country. If this is your case, please go to this link .
- Documentation (originals must be submitted, which will be scanned and returned to the interested party)
- Certified photocopy of the identity document (NIF / Passport / NIE / other document)
- Application form can be obtained online in the following link . Please follow the instructions carefully.
- Receipt of fee payment . International bank transfer for payments from outside of Spain.
- The following documentation must be translated by an official translator and legalized by Hague Apostille:
- Certified photocopy of the official title or diploma whose homologation is requested or, if applicable, official certification accrediting the passing of the corresponding final exams.
- Certified photocopy of the academic certification of the courses taken, in which the subjects followed, the grades obtained and the academic years in which the respective courses were taken are recorded.
- Presentation of the application
The application can be submitted at the Education Office in the Embassy of Spain in Australia.
The application for homologation or equivalence of university studies can be submitted at the Education Office in the Embassy of Spain in Canberra.