Rules for the Submission of Reviews
Salto de línea 1. Required features of the work reviewed:
- Preferably scientific publications or current innovations in the field of education.
- Importance of the subject concerned.
- Specialization and prestige of the author or authors and publisher.
- Current relevance (year of publication).
- Because Revista de Educación is a scientific publication, it does not include reviews of books intended for the general public, textbooks or materials intended exclusively for teachers. Work defending or advocating principles contrary to democratic values is ineligible for review also.
2. Required features of the review:
- Reviews should be sent in Spanish and English.
- The reviewer must exhibit good writing quality and specialized knowledge of the subject.
- The reviewer must use Times New Roman 12 pt. font.
- The review must not exceed 700 words in length.
- The review is to be headed by the particulars of the reviewed work, as follows:
Surnames, A. (year). Title. City: Publisher. xx pp. ISBN: xxxxxxxx.
- The name of the author of the review must be written at the end of the text. Institutional affiliation must not be included.
- The deadline for reviews is 30 calendar days.
Send reviews to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send the following personal particulars of the author also, on a separate sheet: postal address, profession, telephone number and e-mail address.
Rules for the Submission of Reviews in PDF format
If Revista de Educación provided the work for you to review, please return the work to the following address, as it belongs to the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport's library:Salto de línea
Revista de Educación. Salto de línea Instituto Nacional de Evaluación EducativaSalto de línea C/ San Fernando del Jarama, 14Salto de línea 28002 Madrid Salto de línea Salto de línea Salto de línea